Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) Customer Acknowledgement.The Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms and Conditions of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase product from In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd.
In 2 Whiteboards is the trading name of In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd. This contract of sale is between the entity named on the invoice (the “Customer”) and In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd.
All goods are supplied on these terms and conditions only and no person in the employment or otherwise as agent for In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd has any authority to supply goods on any other terms and conditions or to vary these terms and conditions in any way whatsoever. Previous dealings shall not vary or negate these terms and conditions in any respect.
2) Delivery of Goods.We place great importance on the fast and reliable delivery of Customers orders, however please note that delivery times are estimates only and In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd shall not be liable for delays.
Standard Range Glass Whiteboard orders: For Standard Range online orders placed by the customer before 2.00pm on a business day, we will dispatch the product(s) on the same business day. If the order is placed on a non-business day, or after 2.00pm on a business day, we will dispatch the product(s) on the following business day.
Standard Range orders are normally delivered to the customer within 5-7 business days.
Custom Range Glass Whiteboard orders: For Custom Range online orders (including special colours, logos or digital imaging), the product(s) will normally be dispatched to you within 2-3 weeks from the date of the order being placed. Additional time may lapse if further information is required from you in order for us to complete the Custom Range order.
When ordering more than one Glass Whiteboard, the products will be packaged separately and will arrive in separate packages. Each Glass Whiteboard is packaged securely in fitted cardboard boxes containing polystyrene and bubble wrap to avoid breakage during freight.
If the Customer fails or refuses to take delivery of the goods, then in addition to all other rights and remedies of In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd, the Customer shall be liable for all loss and damage (including consequential loss and damage) suffered or incurred by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd as a result thereof and In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd, at its discretion may charge a restocking fee of up to 20% of the purchase price.
All Glass Whiteboards shall be hand couriered to the customer. Each Glass Whiteboard must be inspected by the customer when delivered for any damage resulting from the freight process. In the case of damaged goods, In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd must be notified immediately. If damaged the Glass Whiteboard should be repackaged and returned by our courier service. Goods damaged during transit shall be replaced at our discretion, and return costs will be incurred by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd.
The goods shall be at the Customer’s risk at the point of delivery. In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd shall not be responsible, and accept no liability, for any damage reported more than 24 hours after delivery.
3) In 2 Whiteboards’ Products.All Glass Whiteboards are made from predrilled and toughened low iron glass. Holes are drilled to 8mm diameter. Edges are ground and polished.
The appropriate type (standoff/direct fixing) and amount of fittings will be supplied with each order. All fittings are stainless steel.
Glass is a reflective substance, therefore you should expect hotspots. Hang the Glass Whiteboard in such an area as to minimise hotspots.
The very reflective nature of the Glass Whiteboards, particularly the black Glass Whiteboards, means that fine scratches can sometimes be seen when hanging the whiteboard in a very well lit area.
4) Customer Installation.In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd accepts no liability for damage and/or loss incurred by or as a result of incorrect installation of the product by the customer. All products must be installed in accordance with instructions supplied with the product(s) by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd. Whilst every attempt is made by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd to provide clear and step-by-step explanations of the installation process, In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd will not be held responsible if a customer is unable to install the product properly.
Larger Glass Whiteboards should be installed by at least 2 people.
5) Custom OrdersWhen a Custom Range order is placed, In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd will request confirmation from the customer of all logos and special imaging requests, before the Custom Range order can be processed.
Once confirmation has been provided by the customer, In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd will not accept any refund requests in respect of Custom Range Glass Whiteboards. Glass Whiteboards that are customised in size or colour, or have logos or images added, cannot be returned, except where the product is damaged or is deemed defective by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd in its absolute discretion and otherwise in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
6) Payment Terms.Glass Whiteboards will not be sent to the customer until full payment has been made.
By giving In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd payment details such as credit card numbers you are giving approval to charge your card. At such point the sale of our products is final.
7) Order Acceptance Policy.In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd has the right to decline your order, or part of your order at any time. Written confirmation of an order does not guarantee a sale. Your order will be deemed accepted by us upon delivery of the order.
If an order is declined or cancelled by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd, all efforts shall be made promptly to refund to the customer all monies paid in respect of the order.
In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspicious and/or fraudulent. All suspicious and/or fraudulent transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
8) Errors and Omissions.At In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd, we work hard to offer you the most competitive pricing and accurate product information. Because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. vendor price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice. Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy; however the documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd shall immediately issue a refund.
9) Content, Copyright and Trademark Notice.All content on the website including artwork, logos, graphics, text images, software, photographs, trademarks, music and videos is owned by In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd, and as such is protected by copyright laws. Therefore the content of the website cannot be reproduced in any way without In 2 Whiteboards’ written consent.
10) Limitation of Liability.In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd, shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit or opportunity, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages: the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
11) All Sales Made in VictoriaAll sales shall be deemed made in the State of Victoria regardless of the location of the Customer. The Customer agrees that any dispute with In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd shall be brought by the Customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Victoria.
12) General.In 2 Whiteboards Pty Ltd warrants that it has good title to all products it sells.
In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms and Conditions of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms and Conditions of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.